Community Forum

HomeFAQRegisterUsergroupsMythicalMU Home PageLog in

Share | 

Official MU Helper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Official MU Helper   Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:38 pm

In an effort to resolve hacking issues mainly caused by using illegal hack programs, we did survey to hear users opinions about 'Offical Auto Programs'.

As the result of the survey, we received many positive responses from MUTIZENs and decided to bring 'Official MU Helper' into the world of MU.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1. Click on the 'Setting' Button

2. You can type any specific item name and can add it to your list for automatic picking

3. Potion can be used automatically when the HP becomes lower than the status you set

4. Combo skills can be used automatically by setting activation skills

5. Save Setting otherwise setting will be initialized

6. Click on the 'Start' button

NOTES:

1. MU Official Helper is designed to help hunting in MU Online

2. MU Official Helper can be available with characters over level 80

3. As MU Official Helper runs, a certain amount of Zen is spent every 5 minutes

4. The amount of Zen spent using MU Official Helper increases as character level rises

5. When MU Official Helper runs, the gauge bar in the top left hand corner rises

6. As the stage of gauge bar increases, the amount of Zen spent increases. However, the maximum level of stage is 5 and the stage doesn't rise any more.

7. As MU Official Helper stops running, the gauge bar is initialized

8. MU Official supports hunting at both short and long range and detailed setting such as attack skill, buff, potion, item acquisition are available.

9. MU Official Helper can be set up by clicking on the button in the top left hand corner for start and stop. (Short key Z for start and Short key Home for stop)

10. Chatting function is available with MU Official Helper at the same time.

11. In the case of Dark Knight, activation skill 1 and 2 should appropriately be set up for using combo skills.

12. With combo option checked, a basic skill, activation skill 1 and activation skill 2 are automatically casted in sequence.

13. In the case of Dark Lord, summon monsters are required first to cast dark spirits.

14. MU Official Helper is designed for user friendly environment and it is somewhat difficult to help those who get disadvantages or involved in any conflict by using MU Official helper.

MARIWINGS
Back to top Go down
HellO

Number of posts : 1402
Infractions : none
Zen : 4229
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Official MU Helper   Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Won't this be advantageous for BK's because of their combos? They can now auto-cast combos which can be deadly in general. The matter is more aggravated as this server specializes in the battle of the build up. Real skills (combo, tele, micro, and others) in my own opinion, is an asset a player must develop (and must have) to be the best in the game. Sets, items, and accessories are only variables that can be acquired easily (depending on circumstances) in game.
Knowledge of the game is also of great importance, naturally.

By the power vested upon me, I shall CLOSE threads I deem irrelevant and useless! nyahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.animeseason.com
Whammy

Number of posts : 1024
Zen : 3444
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Official MU Helper   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:01 pm

HellO wrote:
Won't this be advantageous for BK's because of their combos? They can now auto-cast combos which can be deadly in general. The matter is more aggravated as this server specializes in the battle of the build up. Real skills (combo, tele, micro, and others) in my own opinion, is an asset a player must develop (and must have) to be the best in the game. Sets, items, and accessories are only variables that can be acquired easily (depending on circumstances) in game.

i really dont know about this MU HELPER

but i guess...

ADMIN'S GM'S WONT AGREE TO PUT THIS ON THE SERVER IF ONE CLASS OF CHARACTER WILL BE VERY ADVANTAGEOUS ON THE SAID MU HELPER

=)))

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/chandeiib
HellO

PostSubject: Re: Official MU Helper   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Whammy wrote:
HellO wrote:

i really dont know about this MU HELPER

but i guess...

ADMIN'S GM'S WONT AGREE TO PUT THIS ON THE SERVER IF ONE CLASS OF CHARACTER WILL BE VERY ADVANTAGEOUS ON THE SAID MU HELPER

=)))
Better know it first then Wink and see for yourself its potential.
I have personally used it in another server a few months ago and I can say it was kinda unfair. I can combo consecutively for all I care. However if this helper can't be used in PVP, then I guess it should be fine for it to be implemented. Leveling up faster sure is nice.

By the power vested upon me, I shall CLOSE threads I deem irrelevant and useless! nyahahaha
Back to top Go down
kamotekyuu

Number of posts : 19
Zen : 1792
Registration date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Official MU Helper   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 pm

its just no fun having auto-combos...
OLDSCHOOL RAPID FINGERTAPPING ON THE KEYBOARD, FOR THE WIN!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellO

PostSubject: Re: Official MU Helper   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

kamotekyuu wrote:
its just no fun having auto-combos...
OLDSCHOOL RAPID FINGERTAPPING ON THE KEYBOARD, FOR THE WIN!!! Very Happy
Exactly. qweweq123123123123weqw123213213123eqweqwe123123123qweqweqwe is way better than doing nothing but hovering the mouse pointer over the target character.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official MU Helper   

Back to top Go down

Official MU Helper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1